ADVERTISEMENT

MSU / ND thread

michigangoblue999

All-League
Dec 21, 2011
Who are you rooting for?

I love this game. I'll root for ND but won't mind at all if Notre Dame loses its second game.

ND returned KO for TD, but called back for holding.

Whoops, Sparty with a nice TD reception and went for 2 and got it. Hmmm.

Corley is going to be a pain in the ass by the way. Too bad we missed on him.

Really surprised at how much MSU has held ND's offense in check. Otherwise Dantonio's team is playing like they usually do, lots of crisp offensive plays, moving pieces around, tough tackling, not giving up long plays, etc.

ND has imploded with mistakes. I think they get it going in the 2nd half.

Or it could be that neither team is very good.

Dantonio....MSU hit the jackpot. Great coach. If you don't have superior talent he is going to beat you the majority of the time.

Guy is the reincarnation of Tressel.

RM

Reactions: detroitjohn
On the other hand if you want great Saturday night entertainment, there is nothing like an Irish fan on a message board during a ND beatdown. Get thee to their free Rivals board.

On the other hand if you want great Saturday night entertainment, there is nothing like an Irish fan on a message board during a ND beatdown. Get thee to their free Rivals board.

Good call, full meltdown mode! Like I said, any result in this game is good!

Hmm, it's been 10 years since Sparty's 4th quarter collapse in South Bend that precipitated the Mike Vallenti rant.

Is it happening again?

Pucker pucker pucker!!!!

ND touchdown, lol.

pucker pucker pucker

Need the 2 point conversion next time though. Schadenfreude coming up no matter who wins. Love it!

LMFAO!! Sparty 3 and out!!

Could that ballsy 2-point conversion in the 1st quarter win them the game? This got good all of a sudden. Back to tRCMB board, baby.

And ND went 3 and out for some reason. Conservative to punt that, but they have 2 timeouts. Burned one for some reason to make that decision though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT