ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan will still be good next season.

smooth as butter

All-American
Jul 23, 2002
Even though they lost some key players, I feel Belein will have them playing hard and they will surprise some people next year.

Looks like a "changing of the guard' in the conference next year. Look for Minnesota, Iowa, and Nebraska to move up to challenge Wisconsin; Michigan, MSU, and OSU to move down into the middle of the pack. Wolverines lost a lot of talent in the last 6 weeks; Spartans do not have much talent coming in; OSU has to break in some young players. JB is a great coach but not a miracle worker.

JB is a great coach. He coach them up, and

because he has great FAITH in God he'll leave God to do the rest. GBGB"74

JB has stated openly that he puts great faith in God.

That he goes to church daily in the mornings and that he is where he is due to his faith. I believe he is thankful for the journey, path he is on. There are many who see God in their everyday walk and appreciate what HE does for them. U may need HIM some day as well. "74

Re: JB has stated openly that he puts great faith in God.

I don't think that, however you may perceive God, Michigan basketball would be on his/her agenda. Does God reward the most pious coach? I don't get your reasoning that JB will be successful next season because he has faith in God.

Not that he's looking for a reward, but that he can handle

situations and Trust God through the low times. You can't manipulate God.

Some believe that they can do it alone. Others, I believe by what JB states, put their trust in God. He'll see them through it . It helps you in praying first and being bold after. "74

Re: Not that he's looking for a reward, but that he can handle

Beilein's knowledge, skill and hard work as a coach are what produces results. There are plenty of coaches who are not particularly religious who persevere and are successful.

Re: Not that he's looking for a reward, but that he can handle

God didn't draw up any plays for Beilein.

I don't trust God through low times and I have gotten through all of them just fine. To each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT