ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Jordan has commited to tOSU.

The kid has a reputation locally as being a bit soft. It's early in the game and UM will get its men.

The kid has a reputation locally as being a bit soft. It's early in the game and UM will get its men.

Of course he is. That's why Harbaugh didn't offer him a scholarship. I love how fans, including OSU fans, always give the "I really didn't want him on my team anyway", justification.

Regarding UM getting it's men, while I'm surprised at the fairly slow start based on The expectations of Harbaugh's recruiting effort, I'd be surprised if you guys weren't up there in the recruiting standings by LOI day.

He wants to major in business and he probably realized football alone wouldn't get him into Ross.

Of course he is. That's why Harbaugh didn't offer him a scholarship. I love how fans, including OSU fans, always give the "I really didn't want him on my team anyway", justification.

Regarding UM getting it's men, while I'm surprised at the fairly slow start based on The expectations of Harbaugh's recruiting effort, I'd be surprised if you guys weren't up there in the recruiting standings by LOI day.
I've seen him play since 8th grade and I would be shocked if he ever sees the field at any B1G school.

Random internet guy says Jordan will never play a down for a Big 10 school. Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh, Mark Dantonio, James Franklin, and Mike Riley-among others, disagree.

Random internet guy says Jordan will never play a down for a Big 10 school. Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh, Mark Dantonio, James Franklin, and Mike Riley-among others, disagree.
Since my son goes to school with him and has played with him since 8th grade I've seen him play a bunch. He's a big kid with no motor right now. I'm sure all these coaches think they can light his fire and if they can he will be fine, but if not he's not going to play at a school like OSU. He's a good kid so hopefully he figures it out. It's not like he would be the first kid ever offered by good coaches to not start in college.

I agree was that not every player recruited will be a factor in college. But that's not what you originally said. You implied that Jordan will have little if any chance. That's easy to say that but whether he does or doesn't I feel inclined to trust the opinion of Meyer, Harbaugh, Dantonio, and Franklin, over yours.

Your post reeks of sour grapes, unless you've been posting the last 6 months that you don't want Jordan at Michigan. Before he committed, not after.

It's just common knowledge that he has the measurables but not the fire in his belly. Maybe Meyer can kick start him, who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT