ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Thundering Herd fan here, asking about Mich St tickets.

fedale

Dec 20, 2006
My sister lives in Grand Rapids(actually Cedar Springs) but has been trying to get me to come up to a UM game for years. Our schedules have never really aligned and the financial cost has always been tough to bear, what with tickets, gas, etc.

Cut to now and I'm in a lot better place financially and my work allows me a lot more flexibility. Her birthday is on October 16th so I'm looking to buy mine, her's, and my brother-in-law's tickets for the MSU game and surprise her.

So what am I looking at financially normally for this game, and are there any tickets out there for me to buy?

Thanks for any help in advance!

My sister lives in Grand Rapids(actually Cedar Springs) but has been trying to get me to come up to a UM game for years. Our schedules have never really aligned and the financial cost has always been tough to bear, what with tickets, gas, etc.

Cut to now and I'm in a lot better place financially and my work allows me a lot more flexibility. Her birthday is on October 16th so I'm looking to buy mine, her's, and my brother-in-law's tickets for the MSU game and surprise her.

So what am I looking at financially normally for this game, and are there any tickets out there for me to buy?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Send me an e-mail: michaelbrooklawn [at] yahoo.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT