ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa grad from Michigan here

Menace Sockeyes

Nov 28, 2021
Congrats on the HUGE W vs Ohio State! As a kid from the ‘burbs of Muskegon, but went out to be a Hawkeye like my parents because of their writing school, this is the one I’ve always wanted. Consensus is your defense will do to us what Purdue did, but our D will not get Buckeyed (Give up 40+ to you). What’s your view of this Iowa team under Ferentz?

Reactions: Mphoto
Congrats on the HUGE W vs Ohio State! As a kid from the ‘burbs of Muskegon, but went out to be a Hawkeye like my parents because of their writing school, this is the one I’ve always wanted. Consensus is your defense will do to us what Purdue did, but our D will not get Buckeyed (Give up 40+ to you). What’s your view of this Iowa team under Ferentz?
your defense will get worn down with all the running plays and your offense is not the best. UofM 38 to 10

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Ferentz can coach, and has proved that. He does more with less talent than anyone in the country.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Iowa is playing with house money. Michigan has a really good team in all phases and is still improving. I think Iowa mucks it up and tries to really limit possessions but Michigan has a lot of ways to beat you. I’ll be a more than interested fan but good luck to you all. It’s good to see Michigan in this game and in the CFP conversation with a very clear path to the Semis.

Reactions: hawkssox1
Was great to see and hear the Sports Pundits have to find a new guy to dog now that Harbaugh beat OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT