ADVERTISEMENT

I see where Peters made the Elite 11 and Weaver didn't

not a clue who Meaver is. Probably the new head coach. but moo-u is really big on the Messiah who got all the ink the first day of camp.
MESSIAH DEWEAVER
WHO'S NOT WORTHY OF "DE" APPARENTLY

not a clue who Meaver is. Probably the new head coach. but moo-u is really big on the Messiah who got all the ink the first day of camp.
MESSIAH DEWEAVER
WHO'S NOT WORTHY OF "DE" APPARENTLY
It probably means that in the eyes of this particular Elite 11 camp, the camp staff thought Peters out performed DeWeaver throwing the ball.

Keep in mind, however, that the QBs are in shorts and T shirts with no pads and no one rushing them.

If a QB has an accurate arm, he is going to do well in this competition.

Rutgers has a 2 star named Andrew Russo who did very well in the same camp. He is from Pa and PSU did not recruit him based on the fact he is a big kid and is not very mobile. The lack of mobility is not a factor in an Elite 11 competition, but might be very important in a scramble for 7 yards on a third and six.

The fact that your QB did well is certainly positive, and your QB may well be the better QB, but basing that opinion on who did better in the Elite 11 is, at best, a partial set of evidence.

I was just having fun after reading about Moo-Us tremendous recruiting run (until June). Totally agree that camps are for making money and have little to actually show on-the-field traits. Wasn't Morris a camp star?

I was just having fun after reading about Moo-Us tremendous recruiting run (until June). Totally agree that camps are for making money and have little to actually show on-the-field traits. Wasn't Morris a camp star?
As was Andrew Maxwell I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT