ADVERTISEMENT

I generally don't point to another board but....

..with the benefit of hindsight".

How's your 73 year old BB RapSheet?

Again, the shine box comment was stupid the first 800 times. Not sure what this rapsheet thing is. You seem even more confused than usual.
So you would agree JoePed and Sandusky were longtime lovers? As revolting as that is, it explains a lot about JoePed covering up for him.

"I wish I had done more..."-JoePed

Again, the shine box comment was stupid the first 800 times. Not sure what this rapsheet thing is. You seem even more confused than usual.
So you would agree JoePed and Sandusky were longtime lovers? As revolting as that is, it explains a lot about JoePed covering up for him.

I don't agree with any of your fantasies.

Now go get your shine box and Cracker Jacks.

I don't agree with any of your fantasies.

Now go get your shine box and Cracker Jacks.
It's pretty clear your hero, the worthless POS JoePed, and Sandusky were lovers. It must bother you, but that doesn't change the reality.

It's pretty clear your hero, the worthless POS JoePed, and Sandusky were lovers. It must bother you, but that doesn't change the reality.

"with the benefit of hindsight". You have no idea about reality.

Now go get your shine box and Bazooka Bubble Gum.

"with the benefit of hindsight". You have no idea about reality.
Clearly, JoePed and Sandusky being lovers bothers you. It's okay, Ed. It's shocking when you realized your hero JoePed was just a worthless POS who didn't care about kids being abused. You can get through this.

Clearly, JoePed and Sandusky being lovers bothers you. It's okay, Ed. It's shocking when you realized your hero JoePed was just a worthless POS who didn't care about kids being abused. You can get through this.

...with the benefit of hindsight".

Go find your 73 year old lover from Hommosassa.

Go find your 73 year old lover from Hommosassa.
We know you're upset, Ed. Your hero JoePed was a worthless POS. A failure as a leader, and as a human being. He covered up for his lover Sandusky for years. That's a big disappointment to you.
When you visit your boyfriend Sandusky in the joint, does he share stories about his forbidden love with JoePed? That must hurt your little feelings...

We know you're upset, Ed. Your hero JoePed was a worthless POS. A failure as a leader, and as a human being. He covered up for his lover Sandusky for years. That's a big disappointment to you.
When you visit your boyfriend Sandusky in the joint, does he share stories about his forbidden love with JoePed? That must hurt your little feelings...

The only one upset is you.

Like your beatings today?

Turd.

The only one upset is you.

Like your beatings today?

Turd.
I am upset that worthless POS JoePed looked the other way while letting Sandusky run wild. You seem fine with it, which is disgusting. Kids matter much more than the Ped St football program and JoePed's legacy, which you sadly can't see.
Please get help. You're quite sick, just like your lover Sandusky.

One has the option to study hard or not study hard.

If you choose not to study hard and you flunk the course, it's only natural to look back on your behavior and lament, "I wish I had studied more."

And yet in Ed's impoverished mind, adding the phrase "With the benefit of hindsight" somehow absolves you of failure. To Ed, it means you did all you could, and you deserve an "A."

Ran in and told him? LMAO!!!!!!

The next day, and gave a vague report of nothing. Called hearsay. Why didn't the witness report it the night before? Because he saw nothing to report.

If he got a vague report about nothing, why did the 3 stooges report it to Raykovitz?

They also called their lawyer before they bothered to talk to McQueary. They already knew what Mike was going to tell them.

I see nothing untoward about talking to a lawyer before talking to McQueary. Also, that lawyer (Courtney Wendell) was a Penn State counsel, not their personal counsel. There's a difference.

From Joe Paterno's own grand jury testimony:

Q: To whom or with whom did you share the information that McQueary had given you?

Mr. Paterno: I talked to my immediate boss, our athletic director. (note by me: later records would show that this initial phone call occurred on Sunday 11-February, 1 day after McQueary told Paterno. It's also on the record and a fact that Paterno/Curley/Schultz met in person later that afternoon of 11-February)

Q: What is that person’s name?

Mr. Paterno: Tim Curley.

Q: How did you contact Mr. Curley?

Mr. Paterno: I believe I did it by phone. As I recall, I called him and I said, hey, we got a problem, and I explained the problem to him.

Q: Was the information that you passed along substantially the same information that Mr. McQueary had given you?

Mr. Paterno: Yes.

I see nothing untoward about talking to a lawyer before talking to McQueary. Also, that lawyer (Courtney Wendell) was a Penn State counsel, not their personal counsel. There's a difference.

From Joe Paterno's own grand jury testimony:

Q: To whom or with whom did you share the information that McQueary had given you?

Mr. Paterno: I talked to my immediate boss, our athletic director. (note by me: later records would show that this initial phone call occurred on Sunday 11-February, 1 day after McQueary told Paterno. It's also on the record and a fact that Paterno/Curley/Schultz met in person later that afternoon of 11-February)

Q: What is that person’s name?

Mr. Paterno: Tim Curley.

Q: How did you contact Mr. Curley?

Mr. Paterno: I believe I did it by phone. As I recall, I called him and I said, hey, we got a problem, and I explained the problem to him.

Q: Was the information that you passed along substantially the same information that Mr. McQueary had given you?

Mr. Paterno: Yes.
I think in the interests of intellectual honesty and truthfulness that we need to recognize that Sandusky wasn't part of his staff anymore and that McQueary wasn't going to keep silent.

As yourself a relevant question...if McQueary said to Paterno that he wanted to relay this information but wasn't going to pursue it would Paterno have called Curley?

Speculation? I agree but what many PSU supporters don't want to admit that Paterno should be held accountable for not being more proactive when hearing rumors. You like to reference 'moral' failings which I respect.

Can 'we' all agree that Paterno dropped the ball and it has tarnished his legacy. It's sad. Very similar to what happened with Woody Hayes but worse. Anybody trying to distance Paterno from the environment created for Sandusky is deluding themselves.

History has been written. It will not change and even that nut job John Ziegler (Donald Trump's illegitimate son...humor) even recognizes that fact.

RM

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT