ADVERTISEMENT

I come here in peace.

The block M up top is the right color. The Post New Thread button and other bits are definitely a darker yellow than they should be.

Why does your site have Pitt's colors??
The point is the yellow is now way darker than on the uniforms.
actually, technically the color on this board is much closer to true maize than the highlighter yellow we wear these days. Nike brightened it up last time we were with them, and we got away from a true maize color. This is closer to what maize really should look like.
clip_image0042.jpg

AGP. Excellent choice of pic with AC right up front.
"Throw it to me, Johnny-I'll be open..."
Yeah, especially with 6 seconds left in the game versus Indiana in 1979. "Johnny Wangler to Anthony Carter will be heard until another hundred years of Michigan football is played." Bob Ufer at his best. One of my most unforgettable moments at Michigan Stadium. Agree that picture with AC is a great choice.

Yeah, especially with 6 seconds left in the game versus Indiana in 1979. "Johnny Wangler to Anthony Carter will be heard until another hundred years of Michigan football is played." Bob Ufer at his best. One of my most unforgettable moments at Michigan Stadium. Agree that picture with AC is a great choice.
AGP. The "Throw it to me" line is supposed to be what AC said to Wangler as they broke the huddle right before that last play.
Carter is a big reason I bleed maize and blue.

Ufer. What a guy. Unapologetically bias to the end.

actually, technically the color on this board is much closer to true maize than the highlighter yellow we wear these days. Nike brightened it up last time we were with them, and we got away from a true maize color. This is closer to what maize really should look like.
clip_image0042.jpg
Please, please, please bring back the old 70's-80's helmets.... with the higher front cowl... and the stripes closer together, coming more over the top. Just a tougher, grittier look than the relatively effete stripe placement we have today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT