ADVERTISEMENT

I am in the minority (pun intended)...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
Mr. Johnson (FSU) was hit and he then retaliated. I don't see the problem. Both arrested and charged?

I thought men and women were equal? Is this an example of sexism? If I come up and slap Arrowhead Blue and then he retaliates with a harder punch...show AB be arrested and I get off without punishment.

Sounds to me like a double standard exists in America. Now...what if Rhonda Rousey? slaps me and then I hit her back. I am 50 years old and a tennis dweeb. She is a ultimate fighting champion? Do I get to pursue charges.

Hypocrisy and political correctness in America. How about this one...get ready. A white person attacked a black person and then the black person responded more forcefully. Are black people denied the opportunity to hit white people?

I am starting to think white female trumps black male. Black male trumps gay person. Gay person trumps native american.

Reality Man

Here is another example of warped sexism. Ms. Wozniacki is complaining about being on the back courts and not given prime time exposure.

Welcome to the real word where 'demand' is taken seriously. It wasn't enough to give equal prize money even though people, as a whole, pay to watch the men play. I know my wife and myself go down to Indian Wells every year to watch the men plan. If women only played...I would go every few years.

It's funny but women/feminists really have lost perspective. My wife agreed on this last issue. I think I will show her that video of the FSU guy and see how she responds to my comments :).

Reality Man

http://national.suntimes.com/nation...ozniacki-wimbledon-centre-court-sexism-debate

Its the same as a man being arrested and jailed for non child support. Women who bail on theri kids get away with it. My brother's wife bailed when the kids were 7. He had her charged and the courts let her slide. Had it been him then he would have been in prison.

Mr. Johnson (FSU) was hit and he then retaliated. I don't see the problem. Both arrested and charged?

I thought men and women were equal? Is this an example of sexism? If I come up and slap Arrowhead Blue and then he retaliates with a harder punch...show AB be arrested and I get off without punishment.

Sounds to me like a double standard exists in America. Now...what if Rhonda Rousey? slaps me and then I hit her back. I am 50 years old and a tennis dweeb. She is a ultimate fighting champion? Do I get to pursue charges.

Hypocrisy and political correctness in America. How about this one...get ready. A white person attacked a black person and then the black person responded more forcefully. Are black people denied the opportunity to hit white people?

I am starting to think white female trumps black male. Black male trumps gay person. Gay person trumps native american.

Reality Man
Omg. That's all I have. That and smh

Here is another example of warped sexism. Ms. Wozniacki is complaining about being on the back courts and not given prime time exposure.

Welcome to the real word where 'demand' is taken seriously. It wasn't enough to give equal prize money even though people, as a whole, pay to watch the men play. I know my wife and myself go down to Indian Wells every year to watch the men plan. If women only played...I would go every few years.

It's funny but women/feminists really have lost perspective. My wife agreed on this last issue. I think I will show her that video of the FSU guy and see how she responds to my comments :).

Reality Man

http://national.suntimes.com/nation...ozniacki-wimbledon-centre-court-sexism-debate
Tennis dweeb? Probably explains it.

The only question I had on seeing that video ....... what the hell kind of college bar is that?!?!? The damn bartenders are bare-chested and wearing overalls! I guess that's the norm in redneck Panhandle Florida?!?!?

There are a fair amount of obnoxious, aggressive and recklessly misbehaving women in the world. This gal appears to be one of them. Still, when you encounter one, the rule of thumb for a male needs to be "get away from them as soon as possible, and defuse any situations as opposed to escalate them." Definitely don't hit them. Period, end of story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT