ADVERTISEMENT

How do you contact a mod?

ladron

Heisman
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2001
I can't seem to find the email addresses and I think I have been banned from "The Fort". I can get on this and the basketball forums and see other premium content but i cannot see messages or post on The Fort.

Help? Not sure what I did wrong.

my email is ladron02@hotmail.com

There are a couple of ways. I would suggest 1 of the following.

1. If you look toward the top of the screen on the right hand side you will see an icon that is a square linked to 3 squares under it (says quick navigation when you hover your cursor on it). Click on that and in the menu it brings up, click on notable members. Once there, there is a tab for 'staff' that should take you to a list of available moderators.

2. You can simply click on the 'report' button on this post and list your reason for reporting yourself. Stating that you have lost access. That will then show up in a list that all moderators of the Michigan board will have access to and should be able to send to the correct person.

I mod over on the SoundOff board. But if you do have issues reaching a Michigan board mod you are welcome to email me: Rivals_IB@Yahoo.com and I will forward the information on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT