ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh is a goofball who can't connect. More evidence for Sparty...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
lurkers on this board.

http://www.freep.com/videos/sports/3732501558001/4279299303001/

Has the room captivated during this speech in Alabama from link above.

Comments from recruit below.
Watching his future coach, Jim Harbaugh, take his shirt off and jump in the mix with the campers during the Peru ball segment, reminded Davis what he loves about this staff.

"He looked pretty ripped," he said, joking and laughing. "It's like he's more into the players. That's great interaction with the head coach."

What a goofball.

While your coach was going shirtless and playing grabass with teenage boys in Alabama, Dantonio picked up two Rivals top 250 4 star DE's this weekend. Both who chose MSU over Michigan. But congrats on that 2 star short linebacker you guys got this weekend that had zero SEC offers. Really pulled the wool over Saban's eyes.

Back to lurking.

Reactions: roaringfork green
While your coach was going shirtless and playing grabass with teenage boys in Alabama, Dantonio picked up two Rivals top 250 4 star DE's this weekend. Both who chose MSU over Michigan. But congrats on that 2 star short linebacker you guys got this weekend that had zero SEC offers. Really pulled the wool over Saban's eyes.

Back to lurking.
I'm sure joe bachie appreciate your comments.

Ha. So the basis of your argument is two inches in height. Ok, I guess that makes bachie a great pick up but Johnson is a reach. Some of you clowns are freaking morons.
Never said Bachie was a great pick up. I don't think a couple of inches matters much at LB. I asked because I didn't know. You seem a little testy?

Fellow Spartans.. No need to be arrogant..

Keep it classy...

Wins and losses... Count wins and losses... And not until it happens ...

Back to lurking.
Sorry, recruiting rankings don't matter.

Sincerely,
Spartan fans

Sincerely,
Spartan fans
I knew it. Flip the scenario, and nothing changes- except which script you read from. This should be a lesson for all. Both fan bases.
Just remember, we all think Barry is the best ever, but in Minny, or Dallas, or Chicago, or Cleveland, they're all on the same page with their all-time Rb.

Back to lurking.
Just saying, glad your comments are made from a location where stupidity is prevelant.

While your coach was going shirtless and playing grabass with teenage boys in Alabama, Dantonio picked up two Rivals top 250 4 star DE's this weekend. Both who chose MSU over Michigan. But congrats on that 2 star linebacker you guys got this weekend that had zero SEC offers. Really pulled the wool over Saban's eyes.

Back to lurking.
Thought stars didn't matter. Pride comes before the fall. The great dantonio said

Sincerely,
Spartan fans

They don't. But B1G championships & Rose Bowl victories do.

michiganstatecottonbowl.jpg

Reactions: roaringfork green
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT