ADVERTISEMENT

HAA! Terelle Pryor back in the news again, apparently still an idiot

announces a switch from QB to wide receiver- (it took you this long to finally figure that one out, dumbass?) and pisses off the Bengals in the process by posting sensitive practice videos on twitter.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...gals--gets-picked-up-by-browns-210159503.htmlhttp://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...gals--gets-picked-up-by-browns-210159503.html
Not condoning anything Pryor has done in the past or with the Bengals video. But man it must be even worse knowing you guys got your asses kicked by Wide Receiver masquerading as a QB.... who is also as dumb as a stump. What does that say about the state of UM football? Yikes.

Reactions: SINUAY
Old saying, "Can't change the spots on a leopard." It is what it is. He is what he is. "74

Not condoning anything Pryor has done in the past or with the Bengals video. But man it must be even worse knowing you guys got your asses kicked by Wide Receiver masquerading as a QB.... who is also as dumb as a stump. What does that say about the state of UM football? Yikes.
That we were horribly coached?

What does that have to do with the fact Pryor is an asshat?

I love buckeye comments. You could have recruited a guy that murders puppies, beats up nuns and you'd come back with, "Oh yeah? At least he beat you guys!"

Reactions: mickben and RIPBO

Um ...... there are many cases where a guy is a very good college QB (and Pryor was very good) but can't play that position at the next level in the NFL.

As a couple examples, Michael Robinson in 2005 at Penn State and Denard Robinson in 2011 at Michigan.

And what do both those guys have in common as relates to Ohio State? They kicked some Buckeye ass that year.

That we were horribly coached?

What does that have to do with the fact Pryor is an asshat?

I love buckeye comments. You could have recruited a guy that murders puppies, beats up nuns and you'd come back with, "Oh yeah? At least he beat you guys!"

And why do Michigan fans need to highlight the lack of success as a QB in the NFL for a QB who hasn't played college football in four years? Because as an OSU QB he beat Michigan. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't care. So it goes both ways.

Reactions: wolverines74
And why do Michigan fans need to highlight the lack of success as a QB in the NFL for a QB who hasn't played college football in four years? Because as an OSU QB he beat Michigan. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't care. So it goes both ways.
Not true. For example, we think all your former players are idiots.

edit: Well, maybe not all. Krenzel was a pretty solid guy.

Last edited:
Typical response. I love it. Call them whatever you want, the worse you call them, the more it showcases your need to compensate.

Reactions: wolverines74
Oh, please. Your fans hate Michigan more than they love their own team.

Please enlighten me. What am I compensating for again? Or is that the fallback position for you? "They hate us because they can't be us." sort of thing I guess.

Or were you expecting us to toast Pryor for what a hale and stout fellow he is?

Last edited:
Actually what OSU fans hated losing to Michigan, more than Hating Michigan itself. The last 7-8 years while people still do the, don't say the M word, don't wear blue, second favorite team is the one that plays Michigan, etc, has rang pretty hollow. People say it but they don't really mean it.

It's similar to how you guys felt about OSU in the 90's. That's why we heard the talk about MSU being the real rival.
It's the same for any fan base. I would be that right now Bears fans hate the Packers more than the other way around.

To answer your second question, "Yes", because of the above.

As to whether you should toast Pryor, I would say no. He's one of many good college QBs who didn't make it as a pro. His big mistakes were making some stupid comments and trading his autograph for a tattoo. If that's the worst of,his crimes during his life, he'll be alright. But he did beat Michigan consistently which I'm saying is the reason for the OP.

Actually what OSU fans hated losing to Michigan, more than Hating Michigan itself. The last 7-8 years while people still do the, don't say the M word, don't wear blue, second favorite team is the one that plays Michigan, etc, has rang pretty hollow. People say it but they don't really mean it.

It's similar to how you guys felt about OSU in the 90's. That's why we heard the talk about MSU being the real rival.
It's the same for any fan base. I would be that right now Bears fans hate the Packers more than the other way around.

To answer your second question, "Yes", because of the above.

As to whether you should toast Pryor, I would say no. He's one of many good college QBs who didn't make it as a pro. His big mistakes were making some stupid comments and trading his autograph for a tattoo. If that's the worst of,his crimes during his life, he'll be alright. But he did beat Michigan consistently which I'm saying is the reason for the OP.
C'mon. It's Pryor - the stuff writes itself. If it was Anthony Gonzalez for example, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You a dumb ass? If so go to old shit u.

If Pryor went to michigan, RichRod would still be coaching in AA. He by himself turned a poor Offense into a machine.

He's only 26 so there is plenty of time to make his mark as a receiver.

What is the surprise, name successful oldshitu qbs in the pro ranks.

Reactions: TonyP_Vil

It says its rival pays players to play for them, knowingly allows them to attend drug houses, participates in grade fixing on a massive scale (Pryor All-B10 academic more than once is absolutely a joke, 7 on rhe Wonderlic), gives them and their family benefits on a daily basis that are not allowed by the rules. I could go on but I don't feel like wasting a Sunday talking to a Buckeye fan that is either too dumb to realize the situation of too loose in his thoughts on character to care.

The almighty dollar rules. Character gets you nothing. They have an assclown for a coach, no morals, date their own siblings and their fans are just as offensive and stupid as their football players. Witness the assaults on visiting fans, the character of Maurice Clarrett and Terrell Pryor and the absolute ass cheese they have for a head coach. Enough said. To OSU a seven on the Wonderlich is a high score. They don't understand a monkey could score higher pushing buttons.

Ha ha ha. Love the loser excuses that you guys spew out. The day you guys stop with the accusations scares me because that would mean that you are actually winning on the field. Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha. Love the loser excuses that you guys spew out. The day you guys stop with the accusations scares me because that would mean that you are actually winning on the field. Ha ha ha.
I fnd it interesting that a number of buck fans need to stir things up on here. This is new to me...do ya think it could be Harbaugh related??????????

I fnd it interesting that a number of buck fans need to stir things up on here. This is new to me...do ya think it could be Harbaugh related??????????

Well, of course it is. Towards the end of last season the only comments were "Gee, I hope you guys get straightened out soon. A strong Michigan is good for the conference and the rivalry." garbage.

Now we have a pretty fine coach, things are looking up and the fanbase is enthusiastic for the first time in years but we are delusional because we dare think we may have more than 6 wins this season.

How many times is this guy going to post the same thing.... I'll set the over/under and 7.5.

Well, of course it is. Towards the end of last season the only comments were "Gee, I hope you guys get straightened out soon. A strong Michigan is good for the conference and the rivalry." garbage.

That is Garbage! People used to say that Ohio State needs michigan to be good to get a National Championship.

Now we have a pretty fine coach, things are looking up and the fanbase is enthusiastic for the first time in years but we are delusional because we dare think we may have more than 6 wins this season.

Last year people on this board were excited too. Green was coming in looking like Bo Jackson and Adrian Peterson all wrapped up into a Heisman waiting to happen. Peppers was going to stop everyone by just stepping on the field.

Last year people on this board were excited too. Green was coming in looking like Bo Jackson and Adrian Peterson all wrapped up into a Heisman waiting to happen. Peppers was going to stop everyone by just stepping on the field.
That has nothing to do with anything I said. Nothing.

College fans get excited and at times over exuberant - that goes for every fan base that has ever existed. Including yours. Stop acting like we are different in that regard.

The bottom line is like all osu fans, you were content to play the "poor ol' Michigan - what a shame" card when Hoke (and RR) was here but now with Harbaugh you try to downplay anything that maybe a positive. I get it. It's what rivals do. But please don't give us the old "shucks fellas, I was just trying to have an honest discussion" line of bullshit when we turn on you. It makes you look like an idiot - albeit one with a pretty good command of the language.

You have absolutely no reason to be here - aside to troll.

Reactions: mickben

Nope sorry. I've been posting on this board for years. When the thread or OP is a legitimate discussion I stick to the points of the discussion. If it is a general discussion specific to Michigan, I'm fair and complimentary to your program, the players, and the coaches. I think Harbaugh has issues positive and negative like anyone, but I think he will be successful there. How successful is yet to be determined.

Now when the OP or thread has a stupid premise or is full of opportunists looking for an echo chamber, well then I like to,have fun.

That has nothing to do with anything I said. Nothing.
Besides for the fact that you were talking about michigan being excited for the first time in years. I was bringing up that there was quite a bit of excitement last year, this happens almost every year at this time.

College fans get excited and at times over exuberant - that goes for every fan base that has ever existed. Including yours. Stop acting like we are different in that regard.

Agreed. There is almost no difference between fan bases of any sports team (besides Penn State fans who are turrible). Fan bases are people and you put a bunch of people together and they almost always act the same.

The bottom line is like all osu fans, you were content to play the "poor ol' Michigan - what a shame" card when Hoke (and RR) was here

Not me, I enjoyed every minute of it! Hopefully it will be able to continue.

but now with Harbaugh you try to downplay anything that maybe a positive. I get it. It's what rivals do. But please don't give us the old "shucks fellas, I was just trying to have an honest discussion" line of bullshit when we turn on you.
When you turn, just don't turn to the lame type of argument like "your an idiot"

You have absolutely no reason to be here - aside to troll.

I'd say about 50% troll. I work on making that number less but sometimes folks here make it tough. I've thought about paying for the michigan premium board as i think it would be easier to be less of a troll on there. Maybe someday i'll pull the trigger.

The Ohio State free board is pretty bad too...

hahaha, if you suckeye fans were as capapble in intelligence as you are in football, your school would be considered a choice college of education, and something to be proud of. Dumb ass.

I can tell when you get frustrated and run out of quality debate points, by the level of insults you need to use in an attempt to defend your position.

In addition, nothing beats being called a "dumb ass" and having your intelligence attacked, in a post full of grammatical errors.

You poor Michigan folk, never get into a vitriolic dialogue with Klemman or Heisenburg,... You can't win.

Ha ha. Crying? Only from laughter. Nothing better than an anonymous internet message board bad ass like yourself Chicago Blue. I admit that you are better at that than me.

Now when it comes to an intelligent conversation over contrasting points of view, your responses clearly show you as the loser.

When you are making posts with the single purpose of insulting me it shows just how much I'm in your head. LOL

Ha ha. Crying? Only from laughter. Nothing better than an anonymous internet message board bad ass like yourself Chicago Blue. I admit that you are better at that than me.

Now when it comes to an intelligent conversation over contrasting points of view, your responses clearly show you as the loser.

When you are making posts with the single purpose of insulting me it shows just how much I'm in your head. LOL
'tards don't get in my head, but good try. Please try to get smarter. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT