ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

I'm sick of being a Michigan fan. Why bother watching when OSU will win. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. It's not really a rivalry anymore.

I don't think the 4th and 1 call was garbage actually - he got there. The calls that hurt us were the clear grabs and PIs that were never called. Also, the Mason Cole and Delano Hill penalties were probably what ended up really costing us the game - both unnecessary.

I don't think the 4th and 1 call was garbage actually - he got there. The calls that hurt us were the clear grabs and PIs that were never called. Also, the Mason Cole and Delano Hill penalties were probably what ended up really costing us the game - both unnecessary.
Watch it some more then come back when you change your mind.

It's very close but the refs looked like a favorable spot was given because they knew it was 4th down. I thought they knew where the line was and wanted no part of the spot.

None. They got tight. If this game was at UM then they would have called PI on the OSU defender and I do think that spot would have not been as generous.

Think of today as sort of Spartan Bob day.

Everyone knows the refs don't want the game to be in their hands in a call like that....but that's why they are there...right? To make the call no matter how popular or unpopular it is.

So glad to see the ugly helments lose and that loon of a coach lose it. Great Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT