ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Sports 1 will have Michigan vs Utah 9/3/15

gmclean1988

Letterman
Nov 29, 2014
Marston,NC
Fox Sports one just pickup Michigan vs Utah on Thursday Night September,3 at 8:30 pm EST/7:30 CST. Thoughts about Fox Sports 1 having this game on TV???????????

I am seeing a few people (the mgoblog crowd) freaking out about this.

It's no big deal --- Fox Sports 1 gets first pick on Pac-12 games about half of the weeks (ESPN the other half). That's why this game is on Fox Sports 1 and TCU @ Minnesota gets ESPN.

Fox Sports 1 is in about 90% of the households that ESPN is. Yes, a few folk will have to hit the bars to see the game.

FWIW, CBS Sports Network is in only is in only about 55% of the households ESPN is. I only mention that because Ohio State started their 2014 season (their Baltimore game against Navy) on that "lesser-tier" network.

I am seeing a few people (the mgoblog crowd) freaking out about this.

It's no big deal --- Fox Sports 1 gets first pick on Pac-12 games about half of the weeks (ESPN the other half). That's why this game is on Fox Sports 1 and TCU @ Minnesota gets ESPN.

Fox Sports 1 is in about 90% of the households that ESPN is. Yes, a few folk will have to hit the bars to see the game.

FWIW, CBS Sports Network is in only is in only about 55% of the households ESPN is. I only mention that because Ohio State started their 2014 season (their Baltimore game against Navy) on that "lesser-tier" network.
I'm assuming Fox Sports 1 got first choice this week? U-M v Utah will certainly outdraw TCU v Minn, especially with all the hype about JH's first game. I don't really care what network it is on, but in a way it is good that it is on Fox Sports 1 because we won't have to hear ESPN over hype the game for 2 weeks.

Reactions: candid
Even wo mus talking to "Herbie," the espn announcers usually don't impress me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT