ADVERTISEMENT

Four Dopers on my team and a Racist Band on the Sidelines....

The four at OSU were suspended, the do at IU was broomed, a couple booted at Iowa, but at Michigan a convicted felon played without missing games and finall they had to broom him at the end of the season because he thought he was a big man beating the hell out of a lady, or how about a rapist who played four years before the press called out Michigan for covering up this rape, and let us not forget slew élan, or however you spell his name who should have been jailed for assault and battery, lied and said no such thing ever happened , but when he was facing potential puffery charges, plead guilty. Did he miss the bowl game, not at Michigan. If you live in a glass house, be careful throug hong stones

Reactions: Heisenburg
The four at OSU were suspended, the do at IU was broomed, a couple booted at Iowa, but at Michigan a convicted felon played without missing games and finall they had to broom him at the end of the season because he thought he was a big man beating the hell out of a lady, or how about a rapist who played four years before the press called out Michigan for covering up this rape, and let us not forget slew élan, or however you spell his name who should have been jailed for assault and battery, lied and said no such thing ever happened , but when he was facing potential puffery charges, plead guilty. Did he miss the bowl game, not at Michigan. If you live in a glass house, be careful throug hong stones
Please use actual words when posting in the future. You 'tards are funny...

When you have time, could you translate the jibberish that you posted above...and do it in English.

Tell me more about this slew elan character. I'm intrigued

It's a lot easier reading posts with words that are spelled correctly and using the proper names. But a Bucknut would not have a clue
what I'm talking about.

No matter how bad the spelling or how egregious the grammar errors, none of that is representative how smart the author is; nor does it diminish the importance or validity of the information shared with the audience.

To rebuttal one's argument with spelling or grammar errors shows the possible lack of intelligence.

Reactions: roaringfork green
No matter how bad the spelling or how egregious the grammar errors, none of that is representative how smart the author is; nor does it diminish the importance or validity of the information shared with the audience.

To rebuttal one's argument with spelling or grammar errors shows the possible lack of intelligence.

So the guy who can't spell or get the correct name is the intelligent one? Sounds like a true Bucknut explanation. No matter how dumb you are,
you're still intelligent.

Yeah, me too, I'd like to hear more about this Slew Elan guy. I have apparently forgotten his playing at Michigan and what he did that was criminal in nature. Must be getting old:)
I was so excited when we recruited Slew Elan-that kid could've gone anywhere. I think he was a 4*. But he never really developed. So much so, that looking through the record books I can't even find him listed!

Haaaa, keep grasping! Has this years kicker raped anyone yet?
Keep grasping at what? "The best damn band in the land" (Lol) are a bunch of antisemitic shit heads who apparently love to sexually harass young women. That's perfectly legit message board material for us.
And seriously, making fun of holocaust victims?? That's low.

So the guy who can't spell or get the correct name is the intelligent one? Sounds like a true Bucknut explanation. No matter how dumb you are,
you're still intelligent.

Bad spelling / grammar it not a sign of intelligence, but it also isn't a sign of lack of intelligence like so many folks base their arguments on.

Case in point: your post is clear, concise, easy to read and flows well grammatically. It also belies the underlying point that you are a raging passive/aggresive asshat.

So yes, what you have posted has merit.

But I do wonder at times why you even bother posting here. Surely, this is well beneath your intellectual prowess and you've made it plain how exasperated you are with the Michigan fans on this board. So again, why do you camp out here?

Last edited:
But I do wonder at times why you even bother posting here. Surely, this is well beneath your intellectual prowess and you've made it plain how exasperated you are with the Michigan fans on this board. So again, why do you camp out here?

Good question. I love college football and my two favorite teams are Ohio State and who ever plays michigan. I enjoy knowing the storylines of the games I'm watching and I usually watch the michigan game.

Living in Toeldo I have a bunch of michigan fan friends. They are overall pretty good people and I enjoy talking sports with them.

If I HAD a sister she's do better than a loser like you. Good try, although somewhat stupid.
you must be about 10yo or just act like it. Usually it's people like you that bad mouth others who don't agree with you on something. I think I know your problem, you feel no self worth, lack confidence, always have a fear of being a loser, got bullied your whole life and your insecure about your small penis. Your the first to cry out to the mods to have someone banned because you can't do anything about it yourself and you can dish out shit but cant take it. No need to reply because I wont be back to read it.

you must be about 10yo or just act like it. Usually it's people like you that bad mouth others who don't agree with you on something. I think I know your problem, you feel no self worth, lack confidence, always have a fear of being a loser, got bullied your whole life and your insecure about your small penis. Your the first to cry out to the mods to have someone banned because you can't do anything about it yourself and you can dish out shit but cant take it. No need to reply because I wont be back to read it.
Nice dating profile, 'tard. That was classic, and you may be uglier than you are stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT