ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN dumps Cowherrd

ArrowheadBlue

Heisman
May 29, 2001
ESPN and one of its top personalities, Colin Cowherd--who criticized gaming in a big way back in April--have parted ways. ESPN boss John Skipper announced the news today in a formal statement.

Heroes of the Storm competitive gaming tournament in April, Cowherd lashed out at gaming in general and said he would quit ESPN if he was asked to cover it.

"If ESPN ever forced me to cover that, or do play-by-play, I would quit."

"Somebody lock the basement door at mom's house, and don't let 'em out," he added, referencing the players. "I will quit this network if I am every asked to cover that."

Cowherd is the third high-profile ESPN personality to leave the company this year, following Bill Simmons and Keith Olbermann

That is not true..cowherd will still do special sports and be on a different pannels...he is far from gone....please check your posts before posting....go blue.

I guess the Vienna sausage knows more about this than ESPN which document I cut and pasted for your reading (you can read, right?) pleasure.

Now go cuddle with your momma and bump some beef.

Why is it always in mom's house and in the basement? lololololoololololololool Do you people live at home in the basement? lololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololoololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His interview with Jim Harbaugh was a "clunker" according to him (and it was all Harbaughs fault). Now his comments about baseball and the Dominican Republic are "maybe a little clunky" (but, it was all taken out of context). Doesn't matter if he was already slated to go to Fox1, he's gaining a reputation as the King of Clunk - not to mention just being an all around jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT