ADVERTISEMENT

College Football's Top Defensive 'Triplets'

I noticed OSU also was tops in Offensive Triplets. The more I see about OSU this season the more it looks like a given that OSU if not in the National Championship Game, at least in the playoffs becomes a given. What concerns me as a Buckeye fan that in sports as in life, the more something seems to be a given, the less likely it seems to happen in the end.

That's what makes sports great, but that is also what can make it seem so disappointing.

The more I see about OSU this season the more it looks like a given that OSU if not in the National Championship Game, at least in the playoffs becomes a given.

I, too, think OSU is well on their way to at least returning the college football playoff in 2015. It really comes down to the game vs. MSU, which will likely decide the B1G East champion. Unfortunately a lot can happen between the start of the season & November 21st.

This is why Urban chose OSU .... good (not great) team .... and all you have to do is beat MSU to get a chance a National Title ..... who could blame him

OSU is talented but anything can happen. Who would have thought there would be a 22 point swing with MSU from 13 to 14 with no Braxton Miller or Carlos Hyde. Who knows what OSU chemistry will be like this year with a healthy Braxton Miller in the locker room.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT