ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Hockey awards are announced...

So if someone had said to you at the start of the season, "A Michigan player will lead the league in scoring this season - guess who it will be", who would you have guessed? I would have guessed JT. In fact, I probably would have picked Copp or Motte before I picked Hyman.

Zach has faded a bit in his point totals against the likes of MSU and Minnesota down the stretch. Hildebrand rose in the last 10 while Zach came back to earth and the teams reversed fortunes.

Hyman could make the Hobey Hat Trick, but that depends on playoff performance. His goal scoring has dropped a bit lately too in these key games. Great season nonetheless. First Team West All American.

Don't think he deserves it. Think it should go to Jake Eichel honestly.

Originally posted by alfadriver:

Had a small rant..

But if the B1G does not give Hyman MVP, no way he will get the Hobey. Last editorials had him as the last two that could deserve it.

Originally posted by MichaelSpath:
Don't think he deserves it. Think it should go to Jake Eichel honestly.

Originally posted by alfadriver:

Had a small rant..

But if the B1G does not give Hyman MVP, no way he will get the Hobey. Last editorials had him as the last two that could deserve it.
While he's had a great season- I've also not read any of the Hobey news up until a few weeks ago- I was pleasantly surprised to see him and Jake as the clear 1-2 for the it, then.

So I'm really happy that Zach has had such a great season to finish off his career here. Very cool for him.

Of course Eichel deserves it and playing with Rodrigues helped him as much as Larkin helped Hyman. But it doesn't make sense that Hyman is a Hobey candidate and Hildy isn't when he got all this end of season love.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT