ADVERTISEMENT

And sometimes you just run into Patrick Roy in goal

MSUStudent

Michigan Man
Sep 12, 2002
Again thought Michigan was better tonight - though I do think we did a better job on defense in our own zone.

Hildebrand stole it tonight - and he had to. Big Ten tournament should be interesting.

Re: Why do you post on this board? Never understood it.

Because he offers insights into Michigan's biggest rival in hockey. Knows hockey and provides intelligent conversation on the subject. As far as I'm concerned he's a welcome addition to this board and has been a great poster for a number of years.

Speak for yourself

I hate his team, his school and his MSU drivel annoys me. I guess I just have to skip over it. Just annoys the F out of me

+1 to Puckhead. MUS Student is knowledgeable and not a troll.

Besides, we have so few active posters here any more that we can't afford to exclude anyone. Of course, I can understand folks becoming disinterested given the last few years' product.

Re: Speak for yourself

He doesn't say anything objectionable or troll-like. He posts on this board because it is way better than the MSU board.

Originally posted by MSUStudent:
Again thought Michigan was better tonight - though I do think we did a better job on defense in our own zone.

Hildebrand stole it tonight - and he had to. Big Ten tournament should be interesting.
Hildebrant was amazing, but during the many times that he was out of position when the whole game was scambling around your net, your defenders did an amazing job keeping the puck out. So many open net chances, and nothing.

I think you're in the minority. Seems to me everyone else likes MSUStudent. I certainly appreciate the intelligent and fair conversation he tends to bring to the Yost Post.

Originally posted by rpgoblue:
nm

I'll say this about MSUStudent

It's time he changed or modified his handle - he was last an MSU Student like 8 or 10 years ago, right? He's a gainfully employed, tax-paying CPA (of all things) now.

Re: I'll say this about MSUStudent

Yeah. I've thought that as well. I've also thought about talking to Comp about donating this handle as a student handle.

As far as a new name goes, I'll take suggestions. This should be fun coming from you guys....

ADVERTISEMENT