ADVERTISEMENT

all three will change

mgoblu

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2010
North Alabama
what the big deal about all three qbs. at suckeyes.state not a one is playing on sunday, that why they stay so long in college.

Unfortunately that is where I disagree with you - all 3 will play on Sunday in some form or fashion purely based on athletic ability. They may not have long careers but they will play. Denard Robinson is playing on Sundays and he was a pretty terrible thrower. As a Michigan fan it pains to me say this but those 3 guys are talented in their own rights and Urban does know how to best utilize them for the system he runs.

Go Blue!

Tarun... the dude joined in 2010 and this is his first post?!

I would LOVE to go back in time and see what D-Rob would have been able to do as a receiver/h-back in college. My guess is there would be a lot less surprise in how well he is doing in the NFL today. Same is prolly true for Braxton. Cardale has the best chance as a QB in the NFL imo and Barrett is a great athlete so anything could happen.

One ting bout it dey be playn 3rd sat in November.so suckeyes will keep on suckin.
Back to playoff,sucks being a buck.The undesputed is better than half a national championship.

what the big deal about all three qbs. at suckeyes.state not a one is playing on sunday, that why they stay so long in college.

Because professional football and college football are not the same thing. That's why Vince Young, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, and Cardale Jones have National Championships, and Peyton Manning, Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady, and Drew Brees, does not.

I do give you credit for the grammer in your post.

If you don't have a gun for and arm, and put the ball in a tight window. it not going to happen,what postion would they play rb or wr or te. ohio state qbs are very good, if your going to change spots in college you better do it early because qb don't like to get hit and don't like to hit I mean all qb in college, I think there is to many good players coming out of college for these to qbs to beat out

Is this a college or NFL website ? Let's see, the last I recall both OSU and Michigan were college programs.

Oh, BTW : GO BUCKS - 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS (that's college national champions)

Buckeye fans only care that they play well enough in November to beat mich and I am sure that's more then likely.

Reactions: Heisenburg
Wow, give it up...tO$U owns you! Mix in more than one win a decade and then maybe start talking trash. Really that OP was weak trash.

I think they deal was that two played a large role in Ohio State winning the national title last year, while the 3rd was a two time Big Ten offensive player of the year. It's unusual for any team - let alone the defending national champion - to have that type of uncertainty at QB.

I love that someone on here is at least trying to smack talk the Buckeyes. It's not easy to do right now. Props for the effort.

When you beat the suckeyes then you can tell us all how bad they suck.

We all know who won the game last year in Happy Valley.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT