ADVERTISEMENT

After reading this article...it sure looked like McGary was

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
coming back. Kid is now in a very precarious position. Feel bad for him but life has rules/consequences and now the kid has to somehow navigate through this situation.

On a side note...saw a quote where the guy working with the players was talking about Walton and trying to create 'space'. Expanding his range which to me is the key for Walton going forward. Mid-range jumpers. Seems to have the quickness and will be able to get his shot off a little easier.

I'll try and post link shortly.

Here you go

http://www.freep.com/article/20140514/SPORTS06/305140130/Michigan-basketball-assistants-honing-skills-second-year-Wolverines

Reality Man
This post was edited on 5/15 2:35 PM by Reality Man

http://www.freep.com/article/20140515/SPORTS06/305150087/mitch-mcgary-nba-draft-michigan-basketball

Expanding his range means moving in closer to shoot mid-range jumpers?

Yeah, whatever, typical RM illogic.

You are the John Kerry of the board flip-flopping all over the place.

For sure

Washington and Jefferson both grew hemp on their plantations and were known to fill their pipes with it as well.

It goes from that far back to Barack and his smoking it in his life.

BUT the rules are there and you have to go by them. He made a choice. Sadly I wish he didn't, I wish he was back. Therefore we must all "press On". "74

Re: It goes from that far back to Barack and his smoking it in his life.

W. did drugs and was an alcoholic pre-Laura. Bill didn't inhale. Jimmy had impure thoughts. Gerry Ford once had a beer. Tricky Dick was a sot. Barack smoked weed. Mitch could be president someday.

Mitch of Kentucky ?- NEVER. He believes in snake dancing at church.! *

"74
This post was edited on 5/21 4:15 AM by wolverines74

In this case, the "rules" are ridiculous...

I've never been much of a rule follower myself so I can't condemn McGary for something so trivial. His punishment far exceeded his "crime."
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

'Big",what's worse is the old rule was used. A few days later new rule and

he gets nailed for it under the old rule. Still he knew he shouldn't . Maybe smoking was his way to express his leaving and now he could let loose a bit.
"74

I just don't think what he did was a big deal.....

It's another example of the NCAA being totally out of touch with reality.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Pot is used by a majority of college students and legal in some states. NCAA and even NFL better catch up with society.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT