ADVERTISEMENT

According to a CBS bracket poll, LSU has a better helmet than UM....

Winged helmut is the program's logo or "brand," as they say in advertising. I can't think of another program with anything similar. Would like to see what those helmets looked like in the 1920s and 1930s before Fritz Crisler brought the wings from Princeton.

They have a better football team too. Better coach, better players, better band, better cheer leaders, better fans, better everything.

LSU's helmet has better lettering...
laugh.r191677.gif

Why does the chicken shit idiots keep showing up. You gave up your rights to stupid posts when you raised the white flag and quit playing Michigan. When does the chicken replace the idiot prancing around as a mascot for your fav team? Bet he's a soprano from way back.

Michigan has:
1. Best helmet
2. Best fight song
3. Biggest stadium
4. Most wins in history
... I'm tired of writing all the superlatives. ESPN fan poll's are irrelevant.

Michigan has:
1. Best helmet
2. Best fight song
3. Biggest stadium
4. Most wins in history
... I'm tired of writing all the superlatives. ESPN fan poll's are irrelevant.

#1, #2 are debatable but yeah they definitely rank at/near the very top. #4 is just a fact so no argument there but your stadium is the no where near the best. I won't even count our stadium because I can't do that objectively but I've been to Wisconsin, Alabama, OSU, & UVA and they were all better stadiums. Stadiums I've been to that the Big House is better than, the old Giants stadium for PSU-USC kickoff classic in '96, Fed-Ex field for PSU-Indiana. Stadiums that are a toss up: Met-life for PSU-'Cuse (much nicer but very corporate/sterile), Croke Park in Ireland for PSU-UCF (I know it's mostly a soccer stadium but they served beer during the game). Side note, why do pro-stadiums generally stink?

#1, #2 are debatable but yeah they definitely rank at/near the very top. #4 is just a fact so no argument there but your stadium is the no where near the best. I won't even count our stadium because I can't do that objectively but I've been to Wisconsin, Alabama, OSU, & UVA and they were all better stadiums. Stadiums I've been to that the Big House is better than, the old Giants stadium for PSU-USC kickoff classic in '96, Fed-Ex field for PSU-Indiana. Stadiums that are a toss up: Met-life for PSU-'Cuse (much nicer but very corporate/sterile), Croke Park in Ireland for PSU-UCF (I know it's mostly a soccer stadium but they served beer during the game). Side note, why do pro-stadiums generally stink?

I've been to Beaver Stadium and can't see how anyone could say that it's better than Michigan Stadium.

I said I wouldn't count our stadium because I can't do it objectively, admittedly I'm biased, but since you asked, to start you don't miss a quarter by going to the bathroom. If I remember right the vomitoriums are about row 80, my seats row 24, I missed most of the 3rd quarter.

The Beav is loud. One of the loudest in the country. I think it was 2007 when I was in Michigan, the luxury boxes were there but not complete. I'm assuming completed they help increase the sound but I'm guessing not enough.

Driving by our stadium, well, it has a presence, the big house not so much. Yes, the Beav is an erector set but it still has presence. If it wasn't for the luxury boxes at the big house I would have completely missed it.

I'm guessing you have better concessions because ours are terrible but my theory is if you're going to the concession stand then you're not tailgating right, or have 7 year olds so I award you no points for that because 7 year olds eat anything.

Finally, the grass. It might be the finest playing surface on the planet. PSU has one of the most respected turf grass programs out there. I think last year 3/4 of the PGA big events were PSU turf grass ran.

I said I wouldn't count our stadium because I can't do it objectively, admittedly I'm biased, but since you asked, to start you don't miss a quarter by going to the bathroom. If I remember right the vomitoriums are about row 80, my seats row 24, I missed most of the 3rd quarter.

The Beav is loud. One of the loudest in the country. I think it was 2007 when I was in Michigan, the luxury boxes were there but not complete. I'm assuming completed they help increase the sound but I'm guessing not enough.

Driving by our stadium, well, it has a presence, the big house not so much. Yes, the Beav is an erector set but it still has presence. If it wasn't for the luxury boxes at the big house I would have completely missed it.

I'm guessing you have better concessions because ours are terrible but my theory is if you're going to the concession stand then you're not tailgating right, or have 7 year olds so I award you no points for that because 7 year olds eat anything.

Finally, the grass. It might be the finest playing surface on the planet. PSU has one of the most respected turf grass programs out there. I think last year 3/4 of the PGA big events were PSU turf grass ran.
if you miss a quarter by going to the bathroom at Michigan Stadium, you must have stage fright and are driving back to your hotel to go. The bathrooms in the middle are crowded typically, but the bathrooms underneath the sides as well as the ones at the south end are almost always zero wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT