ADVERTISEMENT

A few off the field observations from Spring Game....

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
1) A live singer for the national anthem should occur every game like they had yesterday.

2) The press boxes/club areas should be adorned with names and numbers of the great Michigan players of the past. Also years of National Championships. The plainness of them has gone on too long.

3) Looking at pictures of the tunnel from the newspapers, it is time to get rid of the ugly white walls. Blue or maize walls would make the inside of the tunnel look awesome.

4) Piped in music during warmups was motown and rock music from Michigan. Interesting. Wondering if Harbaugh orchestrated that.

5) Dennis Norfleet danced a lot just like the PSU game. I know it was just a practice but seemed un-Harbaugh like. I for one like kids to have all the fun they want as long as it doesnt distract them from doing their job.

Norfleet danced quite a bit when he gave up two 3rd down verticals for a 1st down and a TD.
laugh.r191677.gif

Great suggestion. Retired jerseys in maize against the blue backdrop

along with some other stuff. Nice suggestion.

Reality Man

Originally posted by maelfan:
1) A live singer for the national anthem should occur every game like they had yesterday.

2) The press boxes/club areas should be adorned with names and numbers of the great Michigan players of the past. Also years of National Championships. The plainness of them has gone on too long.

3) Looking at pictures of the tunnel from the newspapers, it is time to get rid of the ugly white walls. Blue or maize walls would make the inside of the tunnel look awesome.

4) Piped in music during warmups was motown and rock music from Michigan. Interesting. Wondering if Harbaugh orchestrated that.

5) Dennis Norfleet danced a lot just like the PSU game. I know it was just a practice but seemed un-Harbaugh like. I for one like kids to have all the fun they want as long as it doesnt distract them from doing their job.
Dennis is also one of the hardest working guys on the team who will do whatever the coaches ask at 110% (ie: playing cornerback this Spring). I have a feeling it's his attitude towards the game of football that allows him to do those types of things without any repercussions. While he may never do anything extremely huge for this team, he's the type of player you want on your team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT