ADVERTISEMENT

2 tickets available to Utah game

andrewute1

Jan 6, 2011
I have 5 tickets available for the Utah game. Several members of my extended family unfortunately cannot make the game that day. These are very good tickets in section W18 Row 20. They are right next to the portal on the main concourse so no going up or down stairs. The entire row is only 5 seats because its right next to the portal and there is a small barrier separating the next section. I am asking $300 per ticket. Let me know asap if interested. You can email me at andrewute1@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
I have 5 tickets available for the Utah game. Several members of my extended family unfortunately cannot make the game that day. These are very good tickets in section W18 Row 20. They are right next to the portal on the main concourse so no going up or down stairs. The entire row is only 5 seats because its right next to the portal and there is a small barrier separating the next section. I am asking $300 per ticket. Let me know asap if interested. You can email me at andrewute1@hotmail.com.
Are you located in slc?

you willing to trade for 3 tickets to MSU in section 17 row 95?

In row 20 of a corner section you're looking more like 225 as the high price... that's what they are actually selling for on ksl. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT