ADVERTISEMENT

2 tickets for sale to "The Game"

Thank you for selling them HERE! Any sales to OSU fans should be illegal.

- I am already going, but you should sell those easy

Thank you for selling them HERE! Any sales to OSU fans should be illegal.

- I am already going, but you should sell those easy

Fort may be restricted but there is a ticket board for posting sales.
Something tells me personal attendance interest from OSU fans has lessened a little after Saturday.

Of course nothing like packing up the truck, buying some Bud Light and Copenhagen and heading up north to make one's weekend.

OSU will still be well represented. I encountered a family of 4 going to the game and a friend of mine has 2 tickets. Thanks for keeping them out of Ohio hands.

Send me email if interested. Sec 39 row 74 seat 11 and 12

Email me. Whitten333@gmail.com

My brother and I went to The Game in 2013. We got tickets from another poster on here for $40 a piece I think. The tickets were on the 25 yard line and about 30 rows up! Incredible. As we were walking in there was a guy standing outside the stadium holding up tickets and saying, "2 free tickets in the end zone." No one was even looking at the guy!

Here we are just 2 years later and ticket prices are up and we are favored to beat the Bucknuts. I am a very happy man! I still can't believe at times that we have Harbaugh!

BTW, I'm glad you came here to offer your tickets and not other places including the ticket exchange. "Big game" ticket offers (if you're offering even a moderately good deal) should be permitted on this forum, IMO. Keep it in house!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT