ADVERTISEMENT

2 great Additions To The Program-Helmet Stickers/Rudock

scfanblue

Senior
Oct 25, 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
1st great addition and signs of a head coach who knows how to win and build a consistent winner.

Harbaugh brings in an experienced QB to kick start his offense for 2015 providing him time to groom the others. (Not a great sign for Morris) Rudock in not coming to Michigan to sit for one year. This is an excellent move by Harbaugh.

2nd great addition-Bringing back the helmet stickers that BO established in 1969. Great for the fans who remember the BO years. These were ended by Carr in 1995. Why? Who knows? Even Moeller kept them as part of the program. The stickers for players serve as a motivational individual tool and for team goals. Nice bringing them back for the program.

Schools that use helmet stickers

1. OSU- (The enemy)
2. FSU
3. Georgia
4. NC State
5. Stanford
6. Vanderbilt
7. Clemson
Others?

OK w stickers, but use them for really outstanding games or plays. OldShitU has so many on the helmets it's hard to see the "dirty sheet grey" color of the helmet.

Helmet stickers.......Anybody have any info on them yet? It seems to me that the players should have earned a few during spring ball, but I don't think that's the case. When does this come to fruition? Thanks!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Enjoy Rudock! We sure didn't last year.

He's a great young man, his knees are not the best.

I do wish him well!

Go Hawks!

Originally posted by hawkeyefan76:
Enjoy Rudock! We sure didn't last year.

He's a great young man, his knees are not the best.

I do wish him well!

Go Hawks!
Thanks, I assure you that you would have enjoyed both Gardner and Morris even less last year. I think Harbaugh would like to start his Michigan coaching career with this guy under center than what was showcased at the spring game a few weeks ago.

Rudock wasn't the problem. Your overpaid coach was. When was the last time Ferentz posted a depth
chart in January? Sounds like he had to please Mr. Beathard.

Originally posted by DetroitRockCity:
Rudock wasn't the problem. Your overpaid coach was. When was the last time Ferentz posted a depth
chart in January? Sounds like he had to please Mr. Beathard.
Nope. The problem with Rudock started mid-season, and really started with his dad. When KF announced he wanted to play both QBs, someone threw a fit. Jake's dad, and even went so far as to drag his HS coach into a conference call, where KF was told they'd see to it he'd never sign another recruit out of south Florida if he played CJ. That went on for most of the season till the Nebby game happened when he'd had enough and called for open competition. Both took snaps from 1s, and both played in the bowl game when right after Jake told KF he was taking his ball and going elsewhere. It was after that when KF posted a new roster showing CJ as the starter.
CJs dads interview didn't happen till just pre-bowl, and basically in retaliation to what Jakes "camp" were saying. The only part of your post I can't argue with is the overpaid coach part...
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Look up Ott's comments on Jake and see if you believe he feels badly about his transfer.

That aside, I do hope he works out for you guys. The conference isn't the same with a struggling Michigan. Go Blue!! Give Urban something to worry about.

"Nope. The problem with Rudock started mid-season, and really started with his dad." I don't doubt the fact that a parent was whining about their kid's playing time, however, I seriously doubt that Kirk Ferentz worried about a high school coach in Florida making a threat to him about not being able to recruit in Florida. There is no doubt that he left Iowa on a sour note, however, his Dad will have ZERO say with Harbaugh. He has only 1 year left. I hope he has a chip on his shoulder and is able to lead Michigan through a great season and to a high profile bowl.

"Nope. The problem with Rudock started mid-season, and really started with his dad." I don't doubt the fact that a parent was whining about their kid's playing time, however, I seriously doubt that Kirk Ferentz worried about a high school coach in Florida making a threat to him about not being able to recruit in Florida. There is no doubt that he left Iowa on a sour note, however, his Dad will have ZERO say with Harbaugh. He has only 1 year left. I hope he has a chip on his shoulder and is able to lead Michigan through a great season and to a high profile bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT