ADVERTISEMENT

Insider M&BR Q&A 10/12: Ask us anything!

We are back with another edition of our Q&A in The Den!

Fire away with your questions and we will answer them when we can! No question is out of bounds, within the rules of the boards.

As always, this segment is sponsored by Andy Luedecke at MyPerfectFranchise.net!

Andy Luedecke

www.MyPerfectFranchise.Net

p: 404-973-9901

e: andy@myperfectfranchise.net

Book time with me at: Andy's Calendar
Reactions: Macdaddy7657

Recruiting Received new intel on 2023 WR Karmello English

Reached out to Kentucky source about its pursuit of Karmello English and received this response:

"I know they want to take one more WR and English or Demitrius Bell would be at the top of the list, and they're in good shape for Bell... With how things have seemed to be trending with Bell, it makes me wonder if he's the last WR they sign. They have loved English for a while but I haven't heard him mentioned as much."

So, if this is truly down to Michigan and Kentucky like some suggest, that seems to bode well for Michigan. I have started to hear some rumblings that would be the defacto top two, which is a change from the pessimism I received from one of my sources over the weekend. Couple that with the news of a return visit, and things seem to be trending in the right direction. I am not ready to place a FutureCast prediction or anything, not close to that.

I would also say Penn State is a distant third place. He will be visiting them as well.

Definitely, something to keep an eye out for moving forward.

Video Good Afternoon, Michigan Football; Harbaugh looking like a genius

Breakdown
Jim Harbaugh on running backs 00:00-30
Open :31-1:44
Is Michigan better this year than last year 1:45-5:55
Last year offense to this years offense 5:56-11:39
Last year defense to this years defense 11:40-15:54
Feedback trick plays, Jesse Minter, o-line preformance 15:55-28:42
Harbaugh looking like a genius this year 28:43-37:11
Biggest surprise this year 37:12-45:19
Wishbone talk 45:20-48:03
Feedback on UM's season this year 48:04-49:25